Outlet Hanwag Bergler Backpacking Boot Nuss/avellana Hombres
- Referencia: SRYDO633870
- Disponibilidad: En Stock
By using a traditional method of boot-making, which reduces the number of seams, Hanwag has ensured that the Men's Bergler Backpacking Boot brings an ideal level of both comfort and durability to you on the trail. The aforementioned traditional construction requires very skilled, high-quality, handcrafted workmanship to double-stitch the sole to the nubuck leather upper, which means fewer seams and subsequently less rubbing and pressure points for lasting comfort in the backcountry.
The comfort is then further bolstered by the soft leather padded cuff and tongue to prevent chafing and enhance cushioning, while the flex zone on the heel along with a shock absorber eat up loose, rocky, and treacherous terrain underfoot. And if your adventure begins just after the rain's ended, rely on the ultra-grippy and stable Vibram Tessin rubber outsole to lockdown each step you take with confidence.
- Traditional backpacking boot for comfort and durability
- Nubuck leather upper is double-stitched to sole for comfort
- Double-stitched design removes pressure points and rubbing
- Leather lining adds comfort against your foot
- Smooth ball-bearing lacing makes for easy put-on
- Vibram rubber outsole is extremely durable and grippy
- Design allows boot to be resoled as many times as necessary
- Item #HWG000U